Cotswold Crunch Sourdough (****)
Dial back on the starter a bit.
- 85g starter
- 85g strong white flour
- 85g water
20 minutes on menu 32. Still a noticeable amount of flour not mixed in. A bit pressed for time so only about 1¼ hours on menu 30.
Reduce flour a little, increase water.
- 380g Cotswold Crunch
- 280g water
- 3g salt
- 15g EVOO
20 minutes on Menu 32 then menu 10 overnight.
Still on the dense side but better than Loaf 24. Happy enough.
Most used program menus
- Menu 10 – French (bake)
- Menu 18 – Bake Only (bake)
- Menu 29 – Rustic Sourdough (dough)
- Menu 30 – Sourdough Starter (dough)
- Menu 32 – Pizza Dough (dough)
Abbreviations sometimes used
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- swf – Strong White Flour
More notes: Breadmaker notes